Dental Crowns Near Me, Vallejo CA
Dental Crowns are one of the most popular restorative and cosmetic treatments in dentistry. They provide a strong and durable cap that holds together a tooth that has been severely damaged and weakened by trauma or decay, helping to save a tooth that may otherwise have been extracted.
When Are Dental Crowns Used?
Dental crowns can be used to repair a variety of dental damage, including:
- Missing tooth – can be used to support bridgework or paired with a dental implant
- Large cavity that would otherwise require a large filling
- Weakened tooth due to excess wear or cracks – to support and protect the remaining structure
- Decayed tooth – can be used to strengthen a tooth restored with root canal therapy
- Poorly shaped or severely discolored tooth – to conceal the imperfection and improve your smile
If you’re planning on getting a dental crown, then you should try to learn as much as you can about this versatile treatment before scheduling your dental visit. Although your dental team can provide the information you need, educating yourself about the procedure will allow you to ask the right questions to ensure that the results you get are exactly what you wanted.
Tooth Colored Dental Crowns
Tooth-colored crowns will give you the most natural tooth appearance because they blend in with your natural teeth and make the repair unnoticeable, producing an even, white smile.
To learn more about dental crowns and whether they’re right for you, please schedule a visit with our office.